Promotions & PackagesBook Direct and Save Package
Book directly with the hotel and save 15% nightly.
Winter in Natchitoches is a sight to behold! During part of this season, the downtown historic district is illuminated with more than 300,000 lights strung above the streets and along the banks of beautiful Cane River Lake. The Chateau Saint Denis Hotel is conveniently located just steps from beautiful downtown Historic Natchitoches! Book now until February 29 and receive a 23% discount off of the rate of the day, upon confirmation, and receive two complimentary drink coupons from Lounge 1714, located just inside the hotel lobby. Promotions cannot be combined. Subject to availability.
Advance Purchase Special
SAVE 20%! Reservations can be made same day. Must be paid at the time of booking. Reservation is non-refundable after booking.
Boomer Military Special
Associates at the Château Saint Denis appreciate our military personnel and thank you for your service! We also welcome all senior citizens (55 and older). Receive a 10% discount upon confirmation. Promotions cannot be combined. Subject to availability.
Fall Motor Coach Group Promotion
Plan a summer trip with 20 + sleeping rooms and receive two comp for every 20 picked up with your group. This exclusive summer offer also includes; comp round trip porterage service, $4.95 discounted Value Added Package, FREE secured bus parking and arrival reception package options. Call our friendly sales department to learn more about our special perks for visiting motor coach and bus tours.
"Spreading The Love" Wedding Block Package
- Guaranteed group rates for your guests in our spacious rooms with either a King or two Queen beds
- In-room Sparkling Wine toast – 2 bottles of chilled sparkling wine for the Bride and Groom
- Group updates upon request
- Early check in/late check out for Bride & Groom
- Custom booking link for your guests which will lead them to your own personalized wedding web page
- Specialty drink named after your special day-Buy one get one free at Lounge 1714